Check out my latest Instagram Photo
Tonight’s office. Photographing the @seahawks as they take on the Detroit #Lions on Monday Night Football. #seahawks @detroitlionsnfl @nfl #nfl #football #photography #sports #Nikon #NikonUSA #d4s #400mm #Glazerscamera @glazerscamera @nikonusa
Dear Nikon Santa,
Over the past few years shooting on the sidelines of varies sporting events, I have really come to realize that your factory, Nikon, produces the best cameras and lenses in the world!
And now that I have sucked up to you a bit, this is what I want for Christmas from you, Nikon Santa.
- x2 Nikon D3s . Yes, two. All sports photographers should have at least two cameras on them at all times during an assignment (if you don’t have room in your sack for a couple of D3s, I would gladly take a couple of the D700 bodies, they are awesome too!)
- Nikon 400mm f/2.8 lens (my favorite lens while shooting NFL and NCAA football)
- Nikon 30mm f/2.8 lens (my favorite lens while covering MLB baseball & MLS Soccer)
- 200-400mm f/4.0 lens (love this for lens for all daylight sports photography)
- 24-70mm f/2.8 lens (my favorite lens while covering NCAA basketball and rushing the field after a game)
- 14-24mm, f/2.8 lens (love this lens for stadium shots and alternative sports)
I know this may be asking for a lot, so if you can only gift one of the items above, I would understand.
Thank you for your time.
Seattle Sports Photographer
PS. Apple Santa, if you see this letter, I could really use a new MacBook